Acknowledgments and Disclaimer
Our research has been made possible by funds from the National Science Foundation (NSF), the Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), the Knight Foundation, the Texas National Security Network, and the University of Texas at Arlington.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in our research results are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funding agencies.
- NSF Award #1719054, III: Small: Collaborative Research: Towards End-to-End Computer-Assisted Fact-Checking. Chengkai Li (PI), Mark Tremayne. $320,780. Sept. 2017-Aug. 2020.
(Collaborative grant with Duke University (Jun Yang (PI)). The lead institute is UTA. The total of the grant is $500,000.)
- The Texas National Security Network Excellence Fund, Bot vs. Bot: Automated Detection of Fake-news Bot. Chengkai Li (PI), Christoph Csallner, Angela Lee (UTD), Zhiqiang Lin (UTD), Mark Tremayne. $30,000. Jun. 2017-May 2018.
- Knight Prototype Fund,
ClaimBuster. Chengkai Li (PI), Naeemul Hassan, Mark Tremayne, Bill Adair, Jun Yang, Cong Yu. $35,000. Nov. 2015-Apr. 2016.
- NSF Award #1565699,
Team: ClaimBuster: Automated, Live Fact-Checking. Chengkai Li (PI).
$50,000. Nov. 2015-Apr. 2016.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China Grant 61370019. Research on Crowdsourcing Entity Linkage for the Semantic Web. Wei Hu (PI), Chengkai Li, Wenyang Bai, Gong Cheng. RMB780,000.
Jan. 2014-Dec. 2017.
- NSF Award #1408928, III: Medium:
Collaborative Research: From Answering Questions to Questioning Answers (and
Questions)---Perturbation Analysis of Database Queries. Chengkai Li (PI). $273,778 (including $32,000 REU supplements). Sept. 2014-Aug. 2017.
(Collaborative grant with Duke University (Jun Yang (PI), Bill Adair, Pankaj K. Agarwal and Stanford University (James T.
Hamilton (PI)). The lead institute is Duke. The total of the grant is $1.2 million.)
- 2011 and 2012 HP Labs Innovation Research Award, Entity-Centric Querying of Enterprise Information for IT Management. Chengkai Li (PI). $80,000.
- NSF Award #1117369, SHF: Small:
Testing Large-Scale Database-Centric Applications. Christoph Csallner (PI), Leonidas Fegaras, Chengkai Li. $497,955. Sept. 2011-Aug. 2014.
- NSF Award #1018865, IIS: Small:
EntityEngine: A Query Engine for Entity-Relationship Queries over Web Text. Chengkai Li (PI), Gautam Das. $515,713 (including $16,000 REU supplement). Sept. 2010-Aug. 2013.
- UT Arlington Research Enhancement Program (REP): Mashing Up Information on the Web. Chengkai Li (PI). $10,000. Sept. 2008-Aug. 2009.
- I would also like to thank HP Labs China for inviting me to visit them in the Summer of 2010/11/12 and covering the cost of my stay.
Last Modified: 2017-05-25 Created: 2001-09-18 00:16:21