CURRENT Ph.D. STUDENTS
CURRENT M.S. STUDENTS
- Amiya Bhattacharya, Ph.D. May 2002. Thesis title:
A Predictive Framework for Personal Mobility Management
in Wireless Infrastructure Nnetworks
- Mainak Chatterjee, Ph.D. May 2002. (Assistant
Prof at University of Central Florida ); Thesis title: Designing
Efficient Frameworks for Link Layer QoS Provisioning in Wireless Data Networks
(Best Thesis Award from UTA)
- Damla Turgut, Ph.D. May 2002. (Assistant Prof
at University of Central Florida); Thesis title: Efficient
Algorithms and Protocols for Stability Management In Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
- Daniel Harvey, Ph.D. Aug 2001. (Associate Prof
at Southern Oregon University); Thesis title: Load
Balancing Techniques for Distributed Processing Environments
- Naveen Kakani, Ph.D. Aug 2000. (Sr. Engineer
(Nokia Research Center)); Thesis title: Dynamic Resource Allocation in Wireless
- Calvin Chen, Ph.D. Dec 1991. (Associate Prof
at Tam Kang Univ, Taiwan); Thesis title: Efficiant Parallel Algorithms and
Data Structures Related to Trees.
- Ranette Halverson, Ph.D. Dec 1993. (Prof, Midwestern
State Univ, Wichita Falls); Thesis Title: Efficient Linked List Ranking Algorithms
and Parentheses Matching as New Strategy for Parallel Algorithm Design.
- Ai-Sheng Mao, Ph.D.
May 1995. (Intellect Inc, Dallas). Thesis title: A Theoretical Model for Unit
Incremental Interconnection Networks.
- Falguni Sarkar,
Ph.D. May 1996 (Sr. Manager, AT&T Wireless, Seattle); Thesis Title: Rollback
Reduction Techniques Through Load Balancing in Optimistic Parallel Discrete
- Marie-Anne Demuynck, Ph.D., Aug 1996. (Associate
Prof., Texas Womans Univ, Denton); Thesis title: Performance Study of Concurrent
Data Structures on Multiprocessors.
- Sanjoy K. Sen, Ph.D. Dec 1997. (Member of Scientific
Staff, Wirelss Networks Architecture, Nortel, Richardson); Thesis title: Efficient
Resource Utilization Techniques in the Bandwidth and Location Management Problems
in Mobile Computing.
- Shuvendu Dang, M.S. Aug 2004. Thesis
Title: Quality of Protection (QoP)
in WDM Mesh Networks
- Pradip Shankar De, M.S. Aug 2004.
Thesis Title: An RFID Based Ubiquitous
Framework for Mobile Object Tracking
- Amit Jain, M.S. Aug 2004. Thesis
- Preetam Ghosh, M.S. May 2004. Thesis
Title: An Optical Burst Switched
(OBS) Transport Network To Support Long-Haul Traffic at The Core
- Samik Ghosh, M.S. Aug 2004. Thesis
Title: Emergent Technology Based
Radio Access Network (RAN) Design Framework for Next Generation Broadband
- Nirmalya Roy, M.S. May 2004. Thesis
Title:Providing Better QoS Assurance
to Next Generation Ubiquitous Grid Users
- Soumya Sanyal, M.S. Aug 2004. Thesis
Title: Efficient Mapping Strategies
Parallel Applications on Computational Grids with Deterministic and Stochastic
- Prateek Shah, M.S. Aug 2004. Thesis
- Sourav Pal, M.S. May 2003. Thesis
- Ahbishek Roy, M.S. Aug 2002. Thesis Title: Quality-of-Service
Provisioning and Resource Reservation Mechanisms for Mobile Wireless Networks
- Shailendra Kumar, M.S. May 2002. (Nokia Research).
Thesis Title: Graph Partitioning
for Parallel Applications in Heterogeneous Grid Environments
- Manish Arora, M.S. May 2002. (Unisoft Technologies).
Thesis Title: DONAN: An Efficient
Algorithm for De-Centralized Scheduling and Resource Utilization in Grid Environments
- Nilanjan Banerjee, M.S. Aug 2001. Thesis Title:
Design and Performance Analysis
of An Efficient Multicast QoS Routing Protocol for Wireless Networks
- Muni Bajpai, M.S. Aug 2001. (Nortel Networks).
Thesis Title: Intra Domain QoS
Provisioning in Mobile IP Based Networks
- Wook Choi, M.S. May 2001. Thesis Title: Applicative
Indirect Routing (AIR) for Fast Recovery from Unreliable links in Ad Hoc Wireless
Networks (Best Thesis Award from UTA)
- Yufei Guo, M.S. Dec 2000. Thesis Title: Dynamic
Broadcast Scheduling in Asymmetric Communication Systems: Push and Pull Data
Based on Scheduling Index and Optimal Cut-Off Point (Best
Thesis Award from UTA)
- Subir Roy, M.S. Aug 2000. Thesis Title: Performance
Study of A Novel Profile-Based Loacation Management Technique in PCS Networks
- Rajeev Jayaram, M.S. Aug 1998. (Ericsson, Richardson);
Thesis Title: Quality-of-Service Provisioning and Resource Reservation Mechanisms
for Mobile Wireless Networks
- Sanjoy Sen, M.S. Aug 1995. Thesis title: Performance
Modeling of Shared Memory Multiprocessor Systems in the Presence of Hot Spot
- Surendra Pothuru,
M.S. May 1994 (Member of Scientific Staff, Texas Instruments, Dalls); Thesis
title: Implementation of Parallel Algorithms Related to Subsequence Problems
and String Matching
- Tanuj Bagchi, M.S. July 1993 (Member of Scientific
Staff, Nortel technology, Richardson); Thesis title: Efficient Hybrid Heuristic
and Probabilstic Model for Gate Matrix Layout in VLSI
- Ajita John, M.S.
Aug 1992. (Bell Labs/Luccent Technologies, Murray Hill); Thesis title: Linearly
Ordered Concurrent Data Structures on Hypercube Multicomputers.
- Walter Goodwin, M.S. Dec 1989 (EE Systems, Dallas);
Thesis title: Implementing Parallel Sorting Algorithms on Transputers
Back to Home Page