1. ReDS: Reputation for Directory Services in P2P Systems; NSF, NeTS Grant, (PI: M. Wright, co-PIs: A. Kapadia and M. Kumar); Award Amount: $300,000;
2. Fault-tolerant Distributed Query processing in Dynamic Environments, Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), 2009-10, $413,000 (PI: S. Chakravarthy, Co-PI: M. Kumar)
3. DoC: Distributed Opportunistic Networks, NSF-CSR Grant, 2008-2010, $175,990 (PI: M. Kumar, Co-Pi: Y. Liu).
4. Collaborative Virtual Observation in Dynamic Environments, NSF-ECCS Grant, 2008-2011, $336,817, (PI: M. Kumar, Co-Pi: Y. Liu, International Co-PIs: S. Venkatesh and M. Lazaresu).
6. PSI : Pervasively Secure Infrastructures, NSF-ITR Grant, 2003-2010, $1600000, (PI: S.K. Das, Co-PIs: M. Kumar, B.A. Shirazi, D. Cook, L. Holder, and S. Chakravarthy.)
7. Pervasive Information Community Organization (PICO): A Framework for Internet of the Future, 2002-2005, $438861, NSF-STI Grant (PI: M. Kumar, Co-PIs: B.A. Shirazi, S.K. Das, D. Levine and F Kamangar).
8. FICA: Flexible Integrated Caching Approach for Wireless Internet, 2002-2003, $131222*, Texas Tech Advanced Research program, Texas Advanced Research Program Grant (PI: S. K. Das, Co-PI: M. Kumar).