My research interests include usable security, privacy-preserving computing, crowd and social sensing, Internet of things, and mobile computing. I received my Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Mississippi State University in 2014. Before that, I received my M.E. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2010, and B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Sun Yat-Sen University in 2007, respectively. My research has been funded by NSF.
Openings: We are looking for self-motivated Ph.D. students who are committed to research.
- Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS,
Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2014
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China
M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2010
- Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2007
- Rising STARs, UT System, 2018
- Best Paper Award, IEEE DASC 2017
- Best Paper Award, IEEE GLOBECOM 2015
- Bagley Graduate Publication Award, 2013-2014
- Bagley Graduate Fellowship Award, 2010-2013
- Assistant Professor, CSE Department (9/2018 - now), The University of Texas at Arlington
- Assistant Professor, CSE Department (9/2014 - 8/2018), University of Nevada, Reno
- Research Assistant, ECE Department (8/2010 - 5/2014), Mississippi State University