Jeff Y. Lei
Dr. Lei is looking for bright and highly motivated PhD
students to join his group!
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of Texas at Arlington
Phone: 817 272 2341
Fax: 817 272 3784
Email: ylei at cse dot uta dot edu
Research Area: Software Engineering, Software Security, Cloud Computing
Research Group: Lei's
Group (part of Software Engineering
Office: Engineering Research Building (ERB), Room 531
Office Hours (Fall 2015): 9:30am - 11:00am, Tue. & Thu.; 8:30pm
- 9:30pm (for L3 section only)
Teaching (Fall 2015):
- CSE 5321: Software Testing (Special section for the L3 cohort program)
- CSE 5324: Software Engineering: Analysis, Design and Testing
- CSE 6324: Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
(For more publications,
- L. Ghandehari, Y. Lei, D. Kung, R. N. Kacker, D. R. Kuhn, “Fault
Localization Based on Failure-Inducing Combinations,” accepted for
publication in Proceedings of 24th IEEE International Symposium on
Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE), 2013.
- W. Wang, Y. Lei, D. Liu, D. Kung, C. Csallner, D. Zhang,
R. Kacker and R. Kuhn. A Combinatorial Approach to Detecting Buffer
Overflow Vulnerabilities. Proceedings of 41st Annual
IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks
- W. Wang, Y. Lei, S. Sampath, R. Kacker, D. Kuhn, J. Lawrence, A
Combinatorial Approach to Building Navigation Graphs for Dynamic Web
Applications. Proceedings of 25th IEEE International Conference on
Software Maintenance (ICSM), 2009.
- Y. Lei and R. Carver. Reachability Testing of
Concurrent Programs. IEEE Transactions on Software
Engineering, 32(6):382-403, 2006.
- Y. Lei, P. Iyer, An Approach to Unfolding Asynchronous
Communication Protocols. Proceedings of 13th International
Symposium on Formal Methods (FM), pp. 334 - 349, July 18-22, 2005.