Jeff Y. Lei
Dr. Lei is looking for bright and highly motivated students to join his group!
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of Texas at Arlington
Phone: 817 272 2341
Fax: 817 272 3784
Email: ylei at cse dot uta dot edu
Research Area: Software Engineering, Formal Methods
Research Lab: Software Engineering Research Center
Office: Engineering Research Building (ERB), Room 531
Office Hours (Spring 2013): 12:30pm - 2:00pm, Tue. & Thu.
- CSE 4321: Software Testing and Maintenance (Spring 2013)
(For more publications,
- W. Wang, Y. Lei, D. Liu, D. Kung, C. Csallner, D. Zhang,
R. Kacker and R. Kuhn. A Combinatorial Approach to Detecting Buffer
Overflow Vulnerabilities. To appear in Proceedings of 41st Annual
IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks
- W. Wang, Y. Lei, S. Sampath, R. Kacker, D. Kuhn, J. Lawrence, A
Combinatorial Approach to Building Navigation Graphs for Dynamic Web
Applications. Proceedings of 25th IEEE International Conference on
Software Maintenance, 2009.
- Y. Lei and R. Carver. Reachability Testing of
Concurrent Programs. IEEE Transactions on Software
Engineering, 32(6):382-403, 2006.
- Y. Lei, P. Iyer, An Approach to Unfolding Asynchronous
Communication Protocols. Proceedings of 13th International
Symposium on Formal Methods (FM), pp. 334 - 349, July 18-22, 2005.